Sunday, March 4, 2012

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss

We had the funnest Dr. Seuss day. I made these cookies that I had found on pinterest they turned out to be a blast. We had our dear friends Cameron and Casi join us for a green eggs and ham dinner. Then to top the night off we went to the movie the Lorax which is one of my favorite stories, so we were really excited to see the movie! It was pretty cute! We went to this old little movie theatre called the Roxy outside of town. So cozy.  It was a perfect day to help celebrate Dr. Seuss' birthday. I think he was such a brilliant author and I'm grateful for the inspiration he gives me.





2 Comments:

At March 14, 2012 at 9:17 AM , Blogger Brandy said...

Hi, I love your blog! Your Dr. Seuss party is so cute! It is so exciting to see all of your fun pictures & your cute hubby. I hope we get to see you soon.

 
At March 20, 2012 at 5:27 PM , Blogger steph goodson said...

why are you so awesome? seriously. you are the coolest party person ever and I miss the parties we had when we were roommates. you're the best. adorable.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home